Thread: Labyrinth
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 08:10 AM   #14 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
"I've only ever had dogs," Cecelia admitted, giving one of the kittens a nice scratch behind the ear. "Bet your cat is cute, too. I DO like cats. They're cute and smart and fun to play with. Wish I had one of my own." She glanced at the kittens, the thought of possibly getting to keep one crossing her mind once again.

Nodding eagerly, the blonde started to unwrap her scarf from around her neck. "Their mum has to be around here somewhere. I can carry a couple of them in my arms. We can use the scarf as a blanket! You want to hand me two?" Cecelia gathered up the scarf and waited, watching the creatures with a smile. "You'll be warm in here, babies." And he could cuddle the third one. Getting cuddles ALL to yourself was always a nice feeling.
Approaching the kittens and Cece with another step forward Cole nodded with a broad smile. "Yes my Rafe is cute I suppose, but also smart and fun to play with and scratch." The cuteness factor he left to his sister to decide but he loved his cat that was certain. "Aren’t you allowed to have a cat?" Cole wondered considering Cece’s earlier comment about dogs. If you had a dog you most likely couldn’t have a cat too. They we’re enemies.

Doing as Cece suggested Cole closed in on the kittens and lifted first one and the other one up before handing them down to Cece. Carrying the kittens in the scarf hopefully kept them nice and warm until they found their mother. Looking down at the third kitten Cole asked "What do we do with the third kitten? There isn’t room in your scarf for that one too is there?"