View Single Post
Old 10-18-2019, 03:04 AM   #40 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Duncan was not aware of his dad's thoughts. He kept trying to free his hand from the steel grip Fletcher had on him, but not too hard. He did not know where to go after all. Now that they were walking towards 'the gate', Duncan closed his eyes. Just like when his parents had a gift for him, this was kinda like a gift too. He almost held his breath too he totally did but he was not an idiot, ahem. He was 1000000% convinced DA was a great fun place, everyone went there the last month of summer, students and stuff. He will be a student soon TOO, sooooo... here they were.

BEAMBEAM.

Duncan opened his greenish eyes at his father's welcome, "Thanks!" He tried his best to see the first special thing about DA, probably people's outfits? He did see his mother wear weirder stuff on stage, but people here did not seem to be aware they were wearing weird things. Cloaks, he noted in his head, meaning the wizardry piece of clothing. "Dad, look!" THE FOUNTAIN CHANGED COLOR WITH EVERY STEP HE TOOK. He started taking steps in slo-mo, his eyes hung on the fountain up ahead as it changed colors indeed. His parents did do spells in front of him, but they were not allowed to have magical equipment at home. So seeing something magical so freely in public was amazing. Duncan wondered if he could jump on the cobblestone and if each color was connected to one cobblestone or if it was a random, generalized pattern of color.

TUG TUG on his father's hand, leggggoooooo.
LOOK, WHERE? Fletcher almost spun around to attack whatever Dunk was wanting him to look at. Reflexes, ya know. He still had 'em. But what they were looking at... was just an ordinary old fountain, to Fletcher. Sure, he had memories of this thing, but to a kid, this was like a whole new world. Fletcher had forgotten that it even changed colors.

He chuckled and tried to relax a little. "Yeah, all right," he murmured, letting go of his son's hand so he could check out the fountain. But only if he WALKED and did not RUN and SPLIT HIS HEAD OPEN. "Take it easy, now. I don't want you falling in."

Merlin, did he sound like his own dad or what? Thank goodness Jessa was not here. She'd probably be laughing at him. Meanwhile, Fletcher might mosey over to look at some of the flowers... come to think of it, she might like it if he took some home...

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind