Thread: Library
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2019, 05:58 PM   #31 (permalink)
Magical Soul
Ministry

DERP & DoM
Kappa

Mysteries
x6
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Okay, FINE FINE, "I know you just want to have an excuse to hang out with me," Bernie continued her sassy streak with a proud sniff. Hehe. Gernect. Gernie the Prefect. "Wowwwww," the Gryffindor murmured under her breath, still grinning though. She liked Ilya; he was fun like Claudine, and totally not afraid of a little trouble. Wait, huh? Her hair? "I can't be tamed," she disagreed, shaking her messiness some. They could try, but they would probably fail. Unless there was a potion for hair sleekness...? Huh, she hadn't even thought of that...

Back to the books. "GASP! A SPIDER!" Bernie pointed out hurriedly, waiting to see if Ilya would laugh or not. She was not a great actress yet. "Oh... hmm," he'd just revealed some very personal information, interesting. "Have you asked the Transfiguration teacher yet? He might know. Remember how we changed our eyebrows in class? That's like what your hair can do all by itself. Or the Charms teacher would know?" Bernie had heard he was nice. "Does your hair like, change to a certain color when you're feeling mad or sad?"

If so, Ilya was TOTALLY a mood ring. SEE, Muggles knew stuff TOO.
Okay, yeah, Ilya had to grin at that sassy remark. Gosh, it was hard to not be amused by Bernie. "Yeah, yeah, let's say that's true." As long as she believed him and helped? Mkay, thanks. Her hair was a tale on its own. Ilya's eyes took it all in --it was A LOT of it-- and nodded. "I'm sure we can find a spell or a potion for it." If she wanted. If not, then maybe they could work on her fashion sense at least and make her hair go with what she wore? Mhmm. Ilya was willing to dwell on this once he managed to figure out what his abilities were.

He could not figure out if she was scared of the spider??? He did not laugh. "Y-yeah...? It's my bookmark." Once his hand touched it, the spider went limp and turned into a small toy. Although, Bernie totally did not seem the kind of girl who got scared of anything. He liked that about her, let's be honest. "Um. I did not talk to the charms professor, I went to the transfiguration professor though. Did you see his office?" He lowered his voice in a gossiping manner. "I would not agree to sit in that space, it's like a bucket cupboard over there." Poor, Mr. Barlow.

Aaaaaaanyway. Back to business. "I don't really know when it changes. I haven't been keeping track." Light bulb moment! "Maybe we should keep track." His hair flashed to silver then back to normal blond.