View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 10:50 PM   #38 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
heart for Lailaaaaaaaa
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Fletcher was still nervous taking his kid out all by himself sometimes. The boy was just young, and innocent, and seemed so little. What if there were dark wizards out here in Diagon Alley in the daytime? What if there were muggers like him in his past life or thugs or scammers also like he'd been once upon a time ago?! What if there were GERMS?! He didn't even know if the boy had allergies yet!

He also didn't know where this paranoia and protectiveness came from, except that his first child had grown up good and well and this second one seemed so much harder. Maybe it was because he was older and wiser to the dangers of the world now, or maybe it was because his kid was just so darned cute... just a chip off the old block... but either way, Fletcher was holding his hand VERY tightly so that he didn't run off the minute they stepped into Diagon Alley.

"Here we go, kid," he announced to his son as they passed through the magic barrier. "Welcome to Diagon Alley." Now that you are old enough to remember it, heh.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind