Thread: Labyrinth
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 04:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

SPOILER!!: Cole
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post

Cole looked down at the kittens, remembering very vividly how his cat had looked about 3 years ago when his mum had brought Rafe home from the petshop. Rafe had been so small, just like these three cute kittens and in need of warmth, love and food. Cece seemed like a cat person since Cole looked on as she picked one of the kittens up for a cuddle and that wasn't something a person who didn't like cats would do. Do you have a pet cat?" He wondered quietley. "Because you look like you are fond of them. I have a cat up in my dorm."

Shrugging Cole said "I don’t know either. It’s weird. Something must have happened because normally a catmother is never far from her kittens." Just like human mothers. "Shall we take the kittens with us and go around and look for their mother?" It seemed like a good first step before they went to professor de nostredame on a second thought.

"I've only ever had dogs," Cecelia admitted, giving one of the kittens a nice scratch behind the ear. "Bet your cat is cute, too. I DO like cats. They're cute and smart and fun to play with. Wish I had one of my own." She glanced at the kittens, the thought of possibly getting to keep one crossing her mind once again.

Nodding eagerly, the blonde started to unwrap her scarf from around her neck. "Their mum has to be around here somewhere. I can carry a couple of them in my arms. We can use the scarf as a blanket! You want to hand me two?" Cecelia gathered up the scarf and waited, watching the creatures with a smile. "You'll be warm in here, babies." And he could cuddle the third one. Getting cuddles ALL to yourself was always a nice feeling.