Thread: Library
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 10:56 AM   #30 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Oops. She hadn't meant to startle. At all.

But fortunately, Rylee seemed to recover nicely from this initial reaction, something she supposed was a combination of athletic reflexes and familiarity. "Hey, sorry. Um, literally anything? What shouldn't we be looking for?" Like, she wasn't picky.
The smile on Rylee's face just than was instantaneous. "See, now that is exactly the type of answer I love to hear when I'm in a library." The willingness to just search for any and all types of books made her heart soar to great heights.

"My goal was hopefully to find some books on both Charms and Herbology that haven't already read or own. Possibly some Transfiguration and Runes books as well. However I LOOOOOOOVE reading in general so anything that catches our attention would be a wonderful find." Rylee flashed Carsyn a warm smile. With her attention being drawn right back to the shelves off books there was only one thing left for them to do.

"Let's see what we can find." Not wanting to waste anymore time she moved towards the first set of shelves in front of her and began browsing through them carefully. "Do you have a favorite type of book you like to read?"

You are Bread!