View Single Post
Old 10-13-2019, 02:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default omg I can't, I actually liked/tolerated him on Arrested Development xD
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
What.

The blinking came to an immediate stop when she asked the question. ".... No," and suddenly, he was no longer blinking. No, that was a lie. He was still blinking, but at a far more normal pace now. He was still holding onto the desk, keeping all the papers snug and in place underneath his tum. That much did not change.

Errrrrrrrrrrrrr. "My primary and secondary education were wizarding schools," he had attended Hogwarts! Hufflepuff! Yes. "And university as well," but but but but. There was always a but. "For my doctorate, I went to a muggle school." YES. "Had a muggle roommate for the first three years." Todd was a true disaster. What a weird, nervous bloke. Always fidgeting. So strange. Schmoe felt a little bad for him, y'know? Must be difficult living your life in such a nervous state all the time. Ho ho ho. "I took every opportunity to be with muggles. The supermarket was my favorite sector to study. Very fascinating stuff. Especially watching watermelon-picking strategies." You had your tappers, your put-em-by-the-ear and listeners, the chaotic choose one and be done with its! So. Many. Watermelon. Choosing. Techniques.
Bernie still had her hand over her mouth until he replied about erm... NOT having Tourette's? She... she wasn't sure if he was telling the truth or not, but he WAS still holding on to all the papers, so.... He was just weird, then? She shuddered slightly and decided to let that line of questioning die... for now....

She tried to write as much as she could about his so-called Muggle education, though she KNEW that he was NOT MUGGLEBORN. "Knew it!" the firstie muttered to herself, continuing to scribble scribble in her notebook with her ordinary Muggle pen. She was somewhat surprised that he had a doctorate.... he just didn't seem organized enough to get through so much school... and then he began discussing supermarkets, and didn't... didn't wizards pick out their own produce too? "How do wizards get their food then? They all have house elves to grocery shop for them?" Bernie didn't realize she had asked this out loud, but now she really wanted to know.

Oh, and back to her previous question: "Don't you think wizards should be taught Muggle Studies by a Muggleborn, sir?" Bernie adjusted her fake glasses with a few tap taps on the bridge of her nose.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind