View Single Post
Old 10-12-2019, 07:43 PM   #2554 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
1. ^ Ilya is totally laughing that Gernie is considered a threat to be suspended because the girl just heard of magic prolly like 5 months ago.

2. omg the cutie lil house elf was playing with us before the narrator moved the plot further & now I can't reply noooooo
1. RIGHT?!! Ridiculous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Wait. what. two kiddos got suspended?

RACHEL. WHAT DID YOU DO? (or rather, what did your child do?) and where can I stalk this ???
What Ashley said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by love-for-HP View Post
Blake is rather curious to know about this suspension of Bernie ..... I mean ... after the apple incident in class with him and Claudine ....
He was, in a way, right about those two. But without Blake, would they have become friends?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compootor View Post
What are these suspensions we're talking about???? I'm so curious!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Friends curious about the drama, stalk the CoMC lesson and then the Inquisitorial Hall! Enjoy!
*gets suspended IC*

*actually suspends self from SS*

JK, I had so much work to do IRL before first quarter ended. ANYWHO. I suppose the lesson here is......... gargoyles are like VERY over-protective pups, and the French Headmistress has QUITE the temper?

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind