View Single Post
Old 10-12-2019, 12:37 AM   #18 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Ewan couldn’t help but feel somewhat jubilant as he entered the classroom today, a precarious smile across his freckly face, even with the lack of a free period. Instantly his eyes were drawn to the floating bubbles as they floated, effortlessly dancing in the wind that was gently blowing in through the wide windows. "Bubbles? Huh. That's cool".

Deciding against toughing the delicate bubbles, Ewan focused now as the headmaster called for their attention, his eyes focused with a steely glint, eager for the knowledge of today.

A jinx? That was an easy one. Hesitating for a second, Ewan listened to some of his fellow class mates answers before finally letting out a smile as he heard one of the fourth year Gryffindors mention the ball (Carsyn). “Remind me never to mess with you” he whispered under his breath as he contorted his face into what he hoped was an innocent smile.

“A jinx is a charm. Some people consider it to be a dark charm but I guess it really depends on how you use it? I mean, if used defensively, is it still a dark charm?” he answered after holding his hand up in the air for a moment before being called upon (Headmaster).