Thread: Creative Contest: Goblet of Graphics
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 11:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
hermionesclone
Gladrags Mod

DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

ROUND ONE: FAVOURITE ANTIHERO
A central character (protagonist) in a story, movie, or drama who lacks conventional heroic attributes. Conventional heroic attributes are things like optimism, honesty, strength, confidence, courage, and virtue. Unconventional attributes are things like cynicism, deceit, frailty, insecurity, cowardice, and vice.

(I'm so sorry about the delay, my brain chose the wrong time to attack me) (and still is) (BUT THAT IS OKAY)

We have had fourteen (yes, FOURTEEN!!!!) BEAUTIFUL entries! I'm in awe of each and every one of them and the amazing work that has been put in them I wish I could give everyone a winner's banner but it doesn't work like that, unfortunately, so here are the Snatcher creations:

1. 2. 3. 4.
5. 6. 7. 8.
9. 10. 11. 12.
13. 14.

Pretty, aren't they? But before you jump right ahead and vote for your favourite, keep these unforgivable vows in mind:

RULES:
  • Please vote for your top THREE entries!
  • Do NOT vote for your own icons. Trust me, I will know
  • Entries must be kept ANONYMOUS. You cannot tell other snatchers which creations are yours or give clues about them, whether it’s through posts/VM/PM/tweets/etc. Trust me, I will know
  • You have three days to get your votes in!
  • Good luck to all ^^

Last edited by hermionesclone; 10-09-2019 at 11:18 PM.
hermionesclone is offline   Reply With Quote