Thread: Library
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2019, 10:01 AM   #24 (permalink)
Samia

DMLE & DoM
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Freddy Zimmer
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Missa Renaldi
Law Enforcement
x5
*sappysapper* MAJNOO, YO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Do not, we repeat, do not make him regret doing this, Missa Renaldi.

His arms rested casually around her waist, not apologetic in the least for the noise the chair crashing to the ground elicited nor for to it may have disturbed. "Well...probably won't be too productive here on the floor," replies cheekily.

And now he found himself torn. On the one hand, he wanted absolutely zero ownership of any of this - save for the handiwork of applying the images to the puzzle because that had taken a bit of effort. But the wording and the concept himself had come from grandpa and he was tempted to make absolutely sure that credit was given where credit was due. But on the other hand...she really liked it and that smile was one of the brightest he had ever seen from her. So, forget grandpa, he wanted full credit for bringing that to her.

....so he was just going to ignore the whole want of hers for him to explain himself.

"Blackmail? Really? I'm curious how you planned on doing that."
Oh please.

Grinning, she nodded - not at all bothered if they were bothering other people too. But she did help him sit up, and then looked around, "maybe we can skip just this one study session?" And go out, and spend some time together, and all that jazz.

"I was just thinking it, I hadn't planned how yet - but" she stopped mid sentence, and looked over at the puzzle again, "I am going to go ahead and do something nice for you now" She simply had to.

......................let's be reckless, unaffected, running out until we're breathless
...............let's be hopeful, don't get broken, and stay caught up in the moment