View Single Post
Old 10-07-2019, 01:49 AM   #7 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeheeheeny View Post
...Oh. Oh. The silence that followed his little spiel and hopeful question gave Teddy’s face enough time to fully flush with color, and for a moment, the boy considered taking back the note and slooowly backing out of the office. While he didn’t take the note back, he did take a step backward, blindly feeling for the handle behind him. Maybe he wasn’t the one she told him to find, maybe—

He wanted to know who gave him the note? “Oh— err—,” Teddy faltered, hastily considering every possible outcome of every possible answer he could give. Only a few seconds passed before he settled upon, “Sir— sorry, I mean no disrespect— would the person... be in trouble?

The Ravenclaw got the impression that it wasn’t a lovely note and, even as he began to realize she had set him up for some reason or another, he - irrationally, as he reasoned that no punishment could be inflicted upon a graduated student - still wanted to protect her. That’s what family did, didn’t it?
The kid was nervous, he could tell. Which meant he probably didn't want to get whoever talked him into this to get in trouble, which meant it was PROBABLY a student. It could have been the Stark girl. She was the child of two people who liked to do whatever they wanted and she already seemed pretty free willed as a first year.

Piers considered threatening the boy with detention if he didn't tell him who put him up to this, but he had a feeling the soft, fragile boy would crumble under the pressure. "No, no, of course not," he responded instead, in a kind, patient voice. "I'm merely curious." That's aaaaaall. Just curious as to who he needed to give detention to.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise