View Single Post
Old 10-05-2019, 07:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Bernie! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Bernadette still wasn't sure what she was doing in this class or why, but it was on her schedule and she was following her schedule. Still. Till they probably kicked her out for licking her fingers or something.

She followed the others into the room and then spotted Claudine zipping toward the back. Oh no, she was NOT going to be stuck in the front! Bernie picked up her speedwalking pace and hurried to a seat beside her friend. Just like in all their other classes, if they were going to be confused, they might as well be confused together.

On a normal day, Claudine would have brought out her sketchpad to pass the time between now and when the lesson began. Today though? She was too distracted by the cold to bother. Her book bag was on the table and her arms were still crossed over her chest, her fingers tucked under her armpits. She wasn’t paying attention to anything in particular, just the students coming in. Her one and only girl that she had chosen to be her friend came in. Claudine was pleased to see her, she really was but her face might have told a different story. “You alright?’’ she asked. She was used to seeing Bernie being upbeat and this quiet, in check Bernie slightly threw her off.

Seeing that Ayana was going to close, Claudine removed her hands from under her pits to bet her materials out of her bag. She was prepared for horrible misunderstandings on her part to occur during the lessons. She just felt dizzy (figuratively speaking) when more numbers appeared on the board. SO MANY NUMBERS. She threw Bernie a helpless look before taking her quill and getting to work:

Quote:
1. 1 + 6 = 7
2. 7 + 17 = 14
3. 25 - 7 = 18
4. 156 - 82 = 74
5. 4 * 7 = 28
7. 6 * 12 = 72
8. 13 * 15 = 150
9. 135 ÷ 9 = 30
10. 144 ÷ 12 = 12
11. 471 ÷ 3 = 159
“Divisions are the worst of me,’’ the Snakette whispered to her friend. “I guessed some of these…” Just… no one tell the professor.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺