View Single Post
Old 10-05-2019, 06:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default ooc... may have purposely used the wrong sign *ahem*
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

The one thing that Carsyn was STILL resentful about was the lack of quidditch. Like, how could the Headmistress just go and CANCEL QUIDDITCH. You don't do that. Sure it would have been challenging to schedule matches with two schools, but it was workable. They could have played together. Or against each other. Learned strategies from each other. Especially with the brisk air; the mountainous backdrop would have been LOVELY to fly against - even challenging for her seeker's eye.

Something else that was challenging? Arithmancy.

Carsyn was never one to hide her displeasure with something, which was why at Professor Sissay's initial remarks of starting off with some arithmetic exercises, the fourth year audibly groaned. Why was she in this class again? Oh right, cause certain family members insisted it would be beneficial or something. Sure it was probably moreso than other subjects *coughdivinationcough* but honestly, how beneficial could it be to know how to multiply?

Unsure if she should be calling out the answers or not, Carsyn distracted herself by copying the equations down in on her parchment instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carsyn's notes
1. 1 + 6 = 7
2. 7 + 17 = 34
3. 25 - 7 = 8
4. 156 - 82 = 238
5. 4 * 7 = 11
7. 6 * 12 = 18
8. 13 * 15 = 28
9. 135 ÷ 9 = 126
10. 144 ÷ 12 = 132
11. 471 ÷ 3 = 168
Done. How'd she do? Who knew, but hopefully her answers were CLOSE and if not ... well it was just a warmup, wasn't it???

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.