Thread: Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2019, 01:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Cole was backing towards the entrance with the girl by his side. It was so hot in there and sadly the fire kept spreading and filling the air with more smoke by the second. He had started to cough and felt his eyes water by the time that the first professor arrived. Cole wasn't exactly a fan of Professor Snozz, but at least he took immediate action against the raging fire. He was about to open his mouth to answer Professor Snozz's question when they we're joined by Professors Sissay and Fuller-Thompson too. Good Hogwarts profs not french or they'd be in major trouble.

Cole registered that the girl beside him was called Missa before he turned his gaze to Professor Sissay with a shake of the head as he moved toward the door and out tugging Missa with him. "I don't think either of us are hurt," Cole said with a glance to Missa. "Except for inhaling some of the smoke. Nobody else is in here. I haven't seen any elves since I came in here and saw the fire." With his free wand hand Cole casted some water spells too even if they evidently weren't as effective the three professors spells. Eyeing the raging fire he asked nobody in particular "Who'd start a fire in here?"