Thread: Library
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 10:20 AM   #22 (permalink)
Samia

DMLE & DoM
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Freddy Zimmer
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Missa Renaldi
Law Enforcement
x5
*sappysapper* MAJNOO, YO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

No, no he was not and he would deny it to the grave if he had to.

Even though seeing the way her face lit up made his heart race just a bit more and his cheeks and ears betray him with rosy hues. Even if the smirk faded into a genuine smile where he showed a bit of teeth when she started saying yes over and over again - he really liked the sound of that word. Even though his arms went easily around her after she lunged at him - he really liked that she did that too. Even though she missed twice, his lips were just a little more to the left. Even though he wasn't bothered in the least that her lunge had caused the chair he sat in to topple over, both of them falling with an unceremonious thud to the library floor.

Nope. Even with all that...James Eiji Rasting was not a sap.

"Good," chuckles and leaves a kiss on her forehead.

......okay. Maybe he was just a little bit of a sap.
He was most definitely a sap in the depths of his heart. He could deny it, but Missa knew - and now she had proof.

Laughing as they fell, the fifteen year old pulled away enough to look at him, eyes gleaming with excitement, "how am I suppose to study now?" SERIOUSLY.

Shuffling to get up, she offered him her hand, "how did you even think of this? it's just so .... romantic, and here I thought I would have to blackmail you into going!"

......................let's be reckless, unaffected, running out until we're breathless
...............let's be hopeful, don't get broken, and stay caught up in the moment