View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 05:38 PM   #17 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Tina wasn't the least bit surprised when Schmoe said they'd be building furniture today. You know what else didn't surprise her at all? The announcement that all the classrooms were booked. Seems to be an ongoing pattern when it comes to Hogwarts classes… She was getting really tired of her former school's elitist attitude toward her current one, but she couldn't allow herself to think about that right now. It made her too angry to pay attention to anything else!

Taking a deep breath, she refocused her attention. What was the question again? Oh, right. How do non magiques muggles know how to assemble furniture? The obvious answer was to read the set of instructions that came in the box, but, predictably, that was one of the first things said. Tina thought for a minute. How else could one find the assembly instructions without looking at the booklet in the box? The internet, of course! Her hand shot up, and she said, "Sometimes, if there is no instruction book included or if the instructions are confusing, muggles can look up how to assemble furniture on the internet. There are plenty of how-to instructions and tutorial videos there."

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...