View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 05:08 PM   #25 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Okay but NOW that she'd waited, Cecelia really wished she'd gotten things over with first 'cause people were speaking about her and her motives and it was giving her a BIG headache. She tried to be patient, only half-listening to what was being said, and when it was quiet she finally spoke up.

"I did spray the headmistress," The first year admitted softly, eyes on Trent. "But it wasn't on purpose. I wouldn't do that." Her gaze flicked to the woman briefly and then settled once again on her own headmaster. "But sometimes my spells don't work at all and this time I was emotional when I said it, so maybe that's why it was so strong, and I didn't expect that much water so it caught me by surprise." She was rambling, she knew, so she paused to take a breath. "I was only trying to help and I would've apologized eventually, only the gargoyles started to get so, so angry and one ran RIGHT at me and Kaiser, even. He ended up in a rose bush-the gargoyle, not kaiser-and I hope he's okay, but it was scary and I didn't mean to make the gargoyle angry, or the headmistress upset." Actually, she wasn't even sure WHY she'd been so upset in the first place. "I think maybe she was upset even before anything happened because the roses hadn't even got burnt yet when she came to stop class...and it's hard to apologize to someone who doesn't even like you even before really getting to know you, but I am sorry..." She ended with that, looking down again and fiddling with her hands.