View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 06:58 AM   #11 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Tina didn't mind the time and setting for the lesson at all. She liked being outside, especially after being cooped up in the castle for most of last term, and the weather...it was nothing she hadn't already seen before. Whether or not the Beauxbatons people chose to acknowledge her as such, she had been one of their own for four years, so she was used to it. Besides, she was perfectly capable of performing a heating charm if she needed one, so all things considered, Tina was in a pretty good mood as she made her way to Muggle Studies.

The best part of the location? Being farther away from the castle kept her farther away from Headmistress Diaper-baby… well, unless she decided to make a special guest appearance for another episode of The Blame Game, which frankly wouldn't surprise Tina at all at this point. Did Schmoe want to continue the class through lunch? Because Tina would be all for that! She might ask him if he needed any extra help after class… anything to keep her out of the dining hall at lunchtime! She didn't want to set foot in the same room with that woman after the way she treated her, the way she treated the younger students!

"Good morning, Professor," Tina greeted as she approached, giving the man a small smile. As she took a seat, she noticed several humongous cardboard boxes laying around, and there were toolboxes too. She had a pretty good idea where this was going. Was this going to be the lesson where they built furniture? She remembered Schmoe talking about it earlier in the term, and she couldn't imagine what else those boxes could possibly be. It seemed a safe bet.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...