View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 02:24 AM   #8 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

A lot had gone on at the castle already, and Carys honestly was terrified that the headmistress was going to decide that they were all not worth the trouble and kick her and the rest of Hogwarts out. All that was left was for Beauxbatons to be overrun with some sort of chaos or another above everything that had already happened, and she felt like she wasn’t ready for that. It felt like she was just getting used to things here.

Not only that, but as she’d headed out to the designated spot for the next Muggle Studies lesson, she had the odd sensation that she missed her puffskein-esque beanbag. She doubted the odd furniture had been transferred outside, and as she’d arrived that feeling had been only proved correct. There wasn’t an unconventional seat in sight, unless the boxes strewn about counted.

“Hi Professor Schmoe,” she said, giving him a smile even as she’d eyed the box nearest where she’d stopped. The toolboxes hadn’t missed her notice either, but it was the box that kept her attention.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero