Thread: Creative Contest: Goblet of Graphics
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 08:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
hermionesclone
Gladrags Mod

DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

ROUND ONE: FAVOURITE ANTIHERO
A central character (protagonist) in a story, movie, or drama who lacks conventional heroic attributes. Conventional heroic attributes are things like optimism, honesty, strength, confidence, courage, and virtue. Unconventional attributes are things like cynicism, deceit, frailty, insecurity, cowardice, and vice.

For the first round, we’re going to kick things off with graphics involving an antihero! This is someone who doesn’t show the typical attributes of a hero but isn’t evil enough to be a typical villain. Maybe they’re a shy side-character who does immoral things for the greater good? Or maybe they’re a grey character who’s not on a single side?

The point is to get you thinking about character traits and pick out an antihero to make graphics for. But before you jump right in, please make sure to keep these unforgivable vows in mind:

RULES:
  • Your entries must fit into the size requirements for an avatar: 100x100 and under 20 kb
  • You are allowed up to THREE entries
  • They do not have to be for the same character. I don’t mind
  • You have 7 days to owl (PM) your entries to me (hermionesclone). So, your entries must be in by 7th October, 11:59pm GMT+1.
  • Entries must be kept ANONYMOUS. You cannot tell other snatchers which creations are yours or give clues about them, whether it’s through posts/VM/PM/tweets/etc. Trust me, I will know
  • And lastly, have fun!

Good luck! I can’t wait to see these diabolical creations!

Last edited by hermionesclone; 10-03-2019 at 01:33 AM.
hermionesclone is offline   Reply With Quote