View Single Post
Old 09-30-2019, 03:23 PM   #96 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathys de Nostredame View Post
There was only the briefest wave of relief to wash over him as he offered the first year an encouraging nod. "Oui, you may." His eyes narrowed on Monsieur Vance. "Gargoyles are not deceitful beasts. Zey would do no such thing."
Professor de Nostredame actually encouraged Phoebe to pet the gargoyle bird on the head. Cole was amazed, but also sceptical. He believed that the CoMC professor wasn't lying it was just that so far the gargoyles hadn't exactly showed to them that they weren't deceitful creatures who could attack to hurt. Cole returned the professor's gaze with a downcast glance as he explained quietly. "I meant no disrespect Professor de Nostredame. I was just looking out for Phoebe's well-being. When the gargoyles arrived they didn't give off kind and petable vibes, rather more menacing ones and we've been taught to be vigilant by Headmaster Trent, so i was just trying to look out for my younger housemate so she wouldn't get hurt."

Minutes later the lesson was ended and they we're given homework. Cole groaned inwardly. He really disliked writing essays. At least he had a week to complete it. Packing up his things he followed everyone else back up to the castle. If he made it quick he could drop his backpack in the common room before dinner.