Thread: Library
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2019, 11:36 AM   #20 (permalink)
Magical Soul
Ministry

DERP & DoM
Kappa

Mysteries
x6
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Bernadette nearly jumped when someone called out something like her name. "It's BERNIE," she corrected Ilya gently, starting to smile a bit anyway because look! She KNEW someone here! Ilya the NOT Elf! She didn't blame him for getting her name wrong, because of all the confusion from that time when they'd met on the train, and anyway. Here they were!

She gave his bag a poke, as though inviting him to plop it on the table, and studied his face (and hair) suspiciously. Hmmmmmmmmmm. It was blonde today... was it always blonde? Hmm. And the face, he had a C R A Z Y look on his face, and he was talking about a ~SPECIAL~ project, which obviously intrigued her!

"Okay," the brunette agreed easily, shrugging her shoulders and beaming at him. "What is it? What can I DO?"
He got used to Gernie staring at him like he was some kind of extraterrestrial entity. He kind of liked it sometimes (because duh, he was special) but other times it just made her look weird and annoying. Today, he had bigger things on his mind to point out that she was annoying.

He took a seat across from her, his HEAVY bag plopped on the table between them. "You need to help me look for stuff in books." Serious nod. He was taking the books out of his bag as he explained further before she ditched him and went to stare at another magical entity. "Ya know how my hair changes? And sometimes my eyes?" One of the books he got out had a symbol on the cover that kept changing forms. "Well, I think that if we look deeper into those books, we can find ways I can change more things about me." GET IT? He's a superhero. "And maybe you." He lied. Just to entice her into doing this in case she decided this was not exciting enough to her.