View Single Post
Old 09-29-2019, 11:56 PM   #92 (permalink)
Mathys de Nostredame
Dementor

the sky is always there for me ☀ ☁ heavy hearts like heavy clouds

Absolutely beside himself, Mathys gaze the rose garden a cursory glance over for any other wands that may have gone unnoticed during his initial sweep of the area. At least the gargoyles seemed to have calmed their raging spirits for now, some even making attempts to bond with the Hogwarts students. That had been part of his intention for the evening as well, before all hell broke loose.

"Zat will be all for ziss evening," he lamented to the class. "Please pack up your sings and return to ze castle. Do not wandair, ze gargoyles will know if you do and act accordingly. I would like your essays on evolutionary advantages handed to me by 3 pm one week from today."

As for the students he had asked to remain behind to speak with him, well, one was already trudging back inside. He would arrange for appointments with them at a later time unless they approached him now. Though it would be unwise for any to linger given his headmistress' very clear instructions.
OOC: That's all folks! Class dismissed. This thread will remain open for a bit to allow for any catch up and wrap up you may wish to do. Thank you so much for your participation and creative prowess!

Homework is a fun little IC addition and you are by no means obligated to do it - though if you are inspired and do and wish to RP your student handing it over to Mathys, by all means please do!