View Single Post
Old 09-28-2019, 09:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Dorian! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
Had Claudine been older than sixteen, he would have lowered his gaze at the intensity of her staring. But since she was only eleven, he only felt slightly uncomfortable. Girl was going to survive in the future if she kept that up. No joke. It was also very interesting to see how she could portray her feelings with her eyes only and Dorian wondered if she knew that. "I have" he said. " Though i must admit, most secret passageways have been found by me getting lost and turning up late for classes during my first year" he laughed as he thought back. And it wasn't just in his first year. He had been lost walking to DADA this week as well. But that was because Beauxbaton was completely different in layout and he did not have a great sense of direction either. He wondered how many times he had send a lost student in the wrong direction.

He did not think anything of her looking away after telling that she had been looking forward to start at Hogwarts but put his free hand in his robe pocket, resting it there. " Yeah, you know, i spend my first three years trying to get out of Hogwarts and study somewhere else" he didn't think he had told anyone this before now that he thought about it. "But i guess i grew fond of the castle somehow"

What he liked most about Hogwarts. Merlin's Beard he had many places. " Well, i like the Great Lake because i enjoy fishing in there on a boat" He said. " Also my Common Room. It's very beautiful, blue carpet, white marble walls a high ceiling like the one in the Great Hall except for showing the weather it shows the stars and a whole section with just bookcases and another one for the creative side with a variety of equipment and art supplies" At least that was when Professor Stewart had been the Head of House. "I think you'd like it" It was sad she was a Slytherin.

"It definitely is not Hogwarts. Hogwarts is bigger and more complicated i think but so far i found some interesting rooms. The best one i found was this huge hallway with floating candles " it was probably his favourite spot at the moment. " And this hallways for example" he pointed behind him "Did you walk to the end there? It looks like it goes somewhere but it doesn't" he was talking a bit faster now. Something he did when he got excited about something. "Why is there nothing? Was there once something ? Another hallway or a room perhaps? And why isn't it there anymore?" so many questions, so little answers. "Sorry" he apologised as he cleared his throat and realized that his finger was still pointing at the end of the hallway so he lowered it back inside of his pocket.

Claudine knew that her staring threw people off but she was not seeing much of the signs from Dorian. This was quite new. Only most of her family had adopted to her strong gaze. Strangely, this made her actually like the Head Boy. She couldn’t hold back that smile anymore. A small one crept onto her face. “Did you ever get detention for being late?’’ Interested. Colour the Snakette interested in finding out why he didn’t like Hogwarts at first. “Why? Was it because of all the drama that happens there?’’ Claudine knew… she read the Daily Prophet and had heard talk at the Mansion.

“That sounds… nice.’’
There had been a pause before the last word and that wasn’t because she was being sarcastic. It was because she rarely said things like that or was rarely interested in other houses but the Ravenclaw Common room did sound homey. “I wish the Slytherin broom closet had an art room. Can you believe we have a broom closet for a Common room? The nerve of some.’’

Claudine tilted her head then shook it. “I don’t think I’ve come across that one as yet.’’ She still had a lot of exploration to do. Her eyes followed the finger pointing and she leaned slightly to the side to get a better look down the corridor. “I haven’t gotten that far. Does it really seem to go on and on?” This boy had so many questions. “Shall we go see if we can answer any?’’ Without waiting for an answer, Claudine started to move down the corridor. “I’m Claudine, by the way. Claudine Blaze.’’

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺