View Single Post
Old 09-28-2019, 01:51 AM   #11 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

He had a perfectly good explanation for hugging first years, family would alway be an exception, and the yoga...well...he had been under the impression that it was mandatory and thus showed up. Though it would be amusing for him to know that she thought he was evolving, or whatever. To him, well, he felt as though he were closing himself off even more than other terms. Being here had that effect on him.

"Would be the smart thing to do," he nodded, hands slipping into his pockets as he strolled closer to one of them and ducked out of the way of another.

His jaw set a little when she mentioned the eye, but made it a point not to reach up and touch it or otherwise draw more attention to it. "I brew a very effective bruise paste," he shrugged off dismissively, pointedly not acknowledging her follow up question. It didn't really matter what happened and he wasn't about to divulge into that with anyone. "So...what are you doing in here? Divination homework? Isn't there some form of it where you use melting wax?"

"Ok, but why did you NEED bruise paste in the first place?" Nettie asked with a smirk. She looked back at the candles again and sighed, wondering if it would be weird to suggest they get a room like this at Hogwarts. They kind of already did in the Great Hall but...it would be fun to get a whole ROOM! It was romantic too, she wondered if Keenan had explored here yet...if not, she'd had to drag him on an adventure.

She shook her head at his question. "No, I was just exploring. Taking a break from studying and patrols," she told him. "It's fun, wandering around and seeing all the ways Beauxbatons is different from Hogwarts. And looking at similarities as well," she added. She liked to imagine what life had been like if she'd come here as well, picturing what the alternate version of her life would have been.

"What about you? What brings you here?" she asked with a smile. "Not that I mind, of course. I like company," she added, not wanting to make it seem like she was upset about him joining her. She was just...shocked, twas all.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid