View Single Post
Old 09-26-2019, 01:08 PM   #18 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Events Admin
Minister for Magic
Co-DA Proprietor
Gladrags Mod

DoM & MO

Erumpent

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eiji Rasting
Fifth Year

x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
ZachaŽl Lufkin
Owl Post
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Atlantis! Gotta love this movie, yes.

*grabs a few AVs from this set too*
you're wearing my favorite from that grab bag of Ern's doesn't she just have an amazing command of the use of negative space?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
How am I supposed to choose from all these beautiful avatars though????????? I thought I'd keep bb Lilo for life BUT, Hunchback??? ATLANTIS???? Yall, you're amazing
*pats your shoulder* we're only just getting started glad you're enjoying!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
I LOVED these movies as a kid. I swore I had a little golden eagle action figure that one of my brother's friends stole.

GOOD AVVIES, MAY STEAL

Though really, I need one of that lady with the giant eyelashes in The Rescuers (1977)...
They have their own unique charm and just slfjslkj I really wish they had turned them into a TV show like they did with Rescue Rangers and Tail Spin and all those. What a perfect premise or maybe too close to what they did with Rescue Rangers but I love Bianca so gimme gimme gimme

STOLE?! NOOOOOOO but I had a figure too

STEAL AWAY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND WE WILL SEE WHAT WE CAN DO ABOUT GIVING YOU SOME BUNZ MADAME MEDUSA

sometimes the only payoff for having any faith is when it's tested again and again every day....
I'm still comparing your past to my future; it might be over but they're not sutures....
I am the sand bottom half of the hourglass; I try to picture me without you but I can't....
sweetpinkpixie is online now   Reply With Quote