View Single Post
Old 09-25-2019, 09:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
Goblinfrog

DIMC & MO
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lola A.
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emily L. Valentine
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Nick Moonston
Mischievous Niffler

Oh dear.

Oh dear oh dear oh dear! It appeared as though Baron Snozz had offended the headmistress. (If the shoving away did not give it away, then the angry tone and words definitely did!) Baron crossed his hands in front of him and tried to look as grim and respectfully contrite as possible.

"Believe me, Miss, I totally understand your frustration," said Baron in an attempt to placate the headmistress. Was calling her Miss appropriate in the circumstance? Probably not, but it was a slip of the tongue. Hopefully she wouldn't fixate on it too much. "I would probably be upset if I had people in my punish chambers without permission, too - if I had them, that is. I am very sorry for this breakdown of discipline. I assure you it most certainly shall not happen again while I am still breathing as history of magic professor."

All of this he said in as serious and contrite a tone as possible. But when he was done, he muttered something just loud enough for everyone to hear. "I didn't know this room was off limits. There's like, no sign at all."

Was this muttering meant to be heard? Probably not! But then again, maybe it was.

So...his idea of giving tours to all the students of all the professors bedchambers...was that a bad idea?