Thread: Charms Lesson 1
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2019, 02:14 AM   #95 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default Claudine, Blake, & PROFESSOR PIRATE (BHB)
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Bernadette hadn't really known she was going to be any good at Charms, and was mostly convinced that she was just having beginner's luck with this one, but uh, she wasn't going to tell her fellow first-years that! "Oh yeah, I did that on purpose," she bragged to Claudine, puffing out her chest just a bit. She also didn't know that could happen in real life, but Blake was being SLIGHTLY less of a party pooper now, so Bernie actually grinned at him. "You know what we should do?" she started, about to reveal ANOTHER great idea...

...when the professor caught them.

"Fudge and fiddlesticks," Bernie murmured under her breath. She'd thought he wasn't watching! Did he have eyes on the back of his head? Wizards could do that, she knew. Some wizards even had HEADS growing on the back of their head. "I... but I don't know the cleaning spell, sir!" Her eyes darted to Claudine just as she said that, but Claudine was already leaving! nooooooo! The Snakette was getting off AGAIN!

Oh! BUT THIS COULD BE A GOOD LEARNING OPPORTUNITY! Bernie tucked her hands which were full of darts behind her back and sadly looked up at the professor, her eyes big blue moons of innocence and naivety. she even scuffed her ballet flat against the floor for emphasis. "Please, sir, will you teach me the cleaning charm?"

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind