View Single Post
Old 09-23-2019, 09:11 PM   #14 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default next post-- spiraling staircase?
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Not lost, huh?

“You’d be the first First Year today who wasn’t.” He’d already helped a few of them on their way before getting himself lost. It was as if karma had forgotten how to do her job. GOOD things were meant to ha—a map?

The Headmaster liberated the paper from her hands and gave it a good look over. “This corridor, here?” He pointed, caaaasually retracing his steps back from it with his eyes. This couldn’t have come at a better. Lost who? According to this map, all he had to do was.....wait. First Years were more liability than not. Focus Malachi. Couldn’t trust blindly anyone who hadn’t taken their OWL exams.

“It looks thorough.” Yes, yes, start with a compliment. Ease into it. “How long have you been working on it? Used it to find anywhere? Oh, look, a cute little scribble for my office,” And now the twist. “But, that’s not really where my office is. I’m almost sure it’s not.”

Accept the challenge, young Gryffindor. Let that worrisome pride take over. Lead him to his office to prove a point. He needed to get out of here.
Well Bernadette LIKED being first, so she wasn't even going to challenge that! She nodded appreciatively as he admired her map, popping up on her tippy toes just a little to better follow his pointing.

"Uh huh, yeah. I'm thinking this corridor might just be a dead-end, but I'm not sure, because I haven't been to the end of the hallway just yet." But maybe HE had been? "Did you go down there, sir? Should I just close off this corridor on me map? I've been working on it ALL year," which wasn't that long, but was long enough. And yes, she DID use this on a regular basis. "Oh uh huh, yeah, I found the Muggle Studies room this way." And the so-called Muggle Studies' professor's office as well. Maybe she should bring up his "qualifications" with the Professormaster? Hmm....

She looked inquisitively at where he was pointing next.... to his office? "Noooooo," Bernie gasped, "that IS your office! I promise! Come on, I'll show you!" She tugged on his sleeve and then headed down the corridor, hurrying in her eagerness to show off to the Headprofessor.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind