Thread: Indoor Seating
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2019, 03:53 PM   #55 (permalink)
siriusblackliveson

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Welll hellllllllo there.....

Leon had seen the costumer come in, of course, he did. He took his order and they were slow enough that we could tell he was trying to figure things out. The only thing he wasn't sure of was if he should go and give his two knuts or if he should just keep cleaning. The shop was still so dirty, but it was getting better. Leon had spent day and night cleaning and cleaning.

"If you are looking to keep it simple I would say just chocolate chip, but if you want to get a little cray cray go for the sprinkles, strawberries, and peanut butter." Okay he couldn't pass up a chance to talk to a customer.
Nathaniel looked up and smiled. He seemed cheerful. He hadn’t really been paying enough attention to see the other man running about. Plastering on his best smile he nodded, “Can I get both in two different dishes?” He let out a low chuckle, his voice deeper than it looked for someone with his skinny stature. “I honestly cant decide...” He paused not catching his name, but he figured he owned the joint with the way he was walking around.