View Single Post
Old 09-22-2019, 12:27 AM   #10 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Bernadette was in no hurry to go any particular place. Of course she had homework, but part of her self-assigned homework was to get to know his castle as best as she could, since she was going to be attending here all year and all that. And even if they did get to go to Hogwarts next year, there was no harm with having an intricate knowledge of a rival wizarding school. Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. Only joking, Beauxbatons wasn't Hogwarts enemy...

...right?

Hmmmmmm.

Bernadette came to a stop a little over halfway down this corridor, right near a window, and tilted her head at the person in front of her, who was also looking at a window. "Headprof--master? Headmaster? Sir?" she self-corrected the nickname she had for Mr. Trent. "Whatcha looking at?"

Oh, huh. The window was like, more of an artistic rendering than a real window. Right? Because it was evening-time, not morning. Silly window.
Hm?

Trent glanced over at the first year, easily overlooking her little fumble. What was he looking at? “Well. You, I suppose.” Now that she’d spoken up and caught his attention. “Don’t wander around for too long. If you get lost after curfew, it’s a whole problem in itself.” Still quite a bit of time but the man was aware of where they were. A corridor that led nowhere. Chances were, she could’ve been as lost as him. Lost was fine when there were still plenty of hours in the day...which....if you listened to these windows there were....but the rest of the castle knew better.

“What brings you all the way out here?”

Was this all the way out anywhere? Where was this? Did he expect her to have answers? Not really. First years. Bless them. Precious little beans, most of them, but not particularly useful. Most, he found, didn’t gain any real use until around their 3rd or 4th year.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.