View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 03:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
As he looked, his thoughts were interupted by footsteps entering the room. The Ravenclaw looked over to see Cole, one of the Gryffindors staring around in amazement and he held back a chuckle. He probably had looked the same when he had first entered. When the fourth year walked towards him, Dorian mentally groaned. Nothing against the kid but he secretly wanted to be alone. But he couldn’t tell him to leave because the room was for everyone and he didn’t own the place and he had a badge now, which meant he had to be careful as well if he wanted to keep it. ”I don’t know” he said as he looked back up at the candles. ”But it is very beautiful to look at” he wondered if girls liked this kind of stuff during a date. Or was that too romantic. Sigh, he never even had a girlfriend before. Maybe he should have played along with that girl from Ancient Runes last year, what was her name again? Nina something. SIGH

”I’m planning to do my homework after i made my rounds this evening” he said as he looked at Cole again and grabbed one of the big cushions, wrapped his arms around it and threw it at him. Which was really awkward in a half lying position but he managed ”Here, sit” he said. Unless he wanted to stand of course. ”What do you think of Beauxbaton so far?”
Should he have approached Dorian? Should he have let the elder boy have some alone time? Merlin knew that in this castle alone time was hard to get, especially in the common room. Shrugging it off as Dorian hadn’t explicitly said GO AWAY Cole looked around at the lit candelabras again at Dorians comment nodding. "Yes, it’s beautiful, but i think it’s a little creepy too. Like the vibe of the rooms makes you expect a ghost to appear from out of the wall, but maybe that’s just me?" He actually missed Peeves and the other ghosts.

Rounds, oh right...Dorian was head boy Cole had forgotten. Catching the big cushion in his arms and managing to keep himself from toppling backwards he asked curiously the homework comment was totally ignored because rounds we’re more interesting. "How is it to be head boy? Why do you have to do rounds?" It sounded very adult like. Sitting down on the cushion pulling his legs up under him Cole said. "I guess Beauxbatons is all right. I miss Hogwarts and quidditch and even the ghosts and how it’s more relaxed you know? Nobody expects us to stand to attention there until the headmistress is seated. Its weird. Do you like Beauxbatons Dorian?"