Thread: Charms Lesson 1
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 08:56 PM   #25 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

This seemed like a pretty basic question, but alway important to touch back to the basics, yes? Nettie smiled at the professor and raised her hand, trying not to think about how she really wished they were sitting right now. Why was it that standing was always so hard when you had no option to sit?

"Well Professor, like Kaiser said, the most common thing that'll happen is that you won't have anything happen at all. But you don't know for sure what will happen - you could injury yourself, or others around you, in the worst case scenario. So it really stresses how important it is to make sure you know what you're doing, because one wrong wrist movement could be the difference between NOTHING happening, or something catastrophic happening," she explained.

Basically, a very long winded explanation of what everyone had already said. Ahem.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid