View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 07:32 AM   #13 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Normally, Carys would have been happy that it was the end of the week and that meant a free weekend to do whatever she felt like, but considering one of her usual choices as to weekend activities had been taken away from her rather rudely, she was treating Friday as just another day. Even if there was still the remaining excitement over the art studio here at Beauxbatons, she knew she couldn’t stay in there forever. There was still the matter of figuring out exactly how she could keep her chaser skills from getting rusty. Somehow.

As such, she’d been rather distracted upon entering the classroom set aside from their Transfiguration lessons. Until she heard Professor Barlow’s greeting to them and she found herself blinking in surprise. Mirrors? Maybe it meant some sort of transfiguration of their own features. She’d always wondered what she’d look like with a different hair color or something. Maybe blonde like her mum?

“Good afternoon, Professor Barlow,” she said, glancing over at the professor again once she’d chosen a mirror. Actually, it might’ve been a bit of looking at his reflection in the mirror, but she’d still given him a smile. It wasn’t his fault Quidditch had been taken away from them, after all.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero