View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 03:56 AM   #116 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default & Eiji + Wrap Up
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Finneas was very pleased with how well everyone was doing. Eiji and Phoebe, though an unlikely pair, were making incredible progress it seemed. But he was a bigger fan of the comfortable chair that Phoebe had pointed out tbh. He needed a more comfortable chair…. Seeing as Odaline had claimed his as her own now. Hmm. Inch resting. ANYWAY. Siobhan and Avalon were busy as well, it seemed. He offered the pair an encouraging smile as they continued discussing potential pieces for their room. The photo Fiona had picked out was an excellent touch, every room could do with some decor! He gave her a thumbs up as he walked by. Dalia looked like she had a handle of the activity, flipping through the catalogue quite diligently.

Cecelia and Lucas were making great headway with their game room. Two thumbs up!!! Kaiser was…. doing a strange thing. Anyway. At least he had looked through the catalogue? Maybe? Schmoes maneuvered his way around the boy. Looking over Jillian’s shoulder he pointed to the gold flower thing she had picked, ”I like that!” And then continued to make his way around, pausing to look over Claudine’s shoulders, before listening in on Carsy/Carsyn’s conversation. He liked what he was hearing. GREAT DISCUSSIONS.

Except for the bathroom talk. That made him uncomfortable. Schmoe was out. Not really, he wasn’t out. This was his lesson. He was ALL in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Cole felt his face slightly flush at Professor Schmoe's mention of his name. He had said that muggles shopped at IKEA and now the whole main activity was about it. What he couldn't have guessed or predicted if his auntie had been here was that they we're going to spend the rest of the class circling items in a furniture catalogue. It could potentially be a boring or fun task. Time would tell. When he got the catalogue he went straight to the bathroom section, cross checking with his list to see what he had noted down. Flipping the pages his eyes stopped on a children's potty in an awful fugly greenish colour that made him laugh heartily out loud to nobody in particular. "Who'd buy a potty in that colour?" Shaking his head Cole continued on finding a cute heart shaped bar of soap that he just knew that his sister would have loved to have and last but not least a fugly green crocodile shower mat to put your feet when you got out of the shower. Not sure what to think Cole raised his hand to ask positively curious. "Professor Schmoe are muggles very attached to neon crocodile green colours on their accessories and items, because I've found at least two items of that colour..?" Maybe he had looked at items and not furniture but this was more fun........
As he was making his rounds around the classroom (heh) he noticed a hand making it into the air, and drew near. He was quite chuffed that Eiji chimed in with an answer, and nodded along to show his approval. "And adding to that," Schmoe began. "Often times colors trend according to current fashions and styles... Maybe neon crocodile green is in mode right now!" But then again... How much did Finneas know about fashion? Not much. That was Alina's territory.

And would you look at that! It was nearing time!!

Finneas clumsily made his way to the front of the classroom, awkwardly cleared his voice, and then addressed the class in a loud voice. "It's almost time, everyone," a shame because he was really enjoying it all. "If you're done with the activity, please bring me your catalogues before you head out. If you're not done...." he checked his watch. "You still have a few more minutes to wrap up! Otherwise, have a, uh, fantastic day! I'll see you... At dinner, probably. Yes."

He blinked seven times.

OOC: Thank you SO much for playing !! I had a BLAST, I hope y'all had a BLAST too !! Class is wrapping up, so you can post exits if you wish ^___^ But as promised, you still have time to finish up this activity too. I'll close the thread in 10ish Hours, but you can still post doing the activity up until then!

You are Lemon!