View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 12:15 AM   #6 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

While most students were probably itching to get on with the last lesson of the day, Nettie was excited and not in a rush at all. Transfiguration had really grown on her, easily becoming her favorite lesson. In fact, she was really thinking about possibly studying Transfiguration once she got out of here. True, she was only a 5th year, but you had to plan for these things. It was just the Gladin way. You always were planning ahead.

"Hello Professor!" she piped up as she entered the classroom with a smile. OOOOH mirrors?! Interesting. She tried to think about all the spells she'd read about in her studies and if any of them involved mirrors, but couldn't think of anything right now off the top of her head...so she headed to a mirror near the front of the class, dropping her back and immediately checking out her hair to make sure it was still looking perfect.

Spoiler alert - it was. Hehe.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid