View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 11:44 PM   #114 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

SPOILER!!: Lucas Cutie face
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post
Uh?? Making your clothes glow?! Lucas wasn't sure what to make of that but he knew that that wasn't what he was going for. He was thinking more cool lighting that would help set the scene while playing a game. But he had a feeling that breaking a first year's heart wasn't on today's agenda so, "Uh, yeah! Exactly like that. It would make playing games a lot cooler, wouldn't it?"

Fun. Their game room was fun. If anything, that was a relief for the fourth year, who found himself smiling. "I guess they make do with what they have, even if they don't realise what they're missing." Which was a shame because magical dancing lights while playing games would be nice. "No, I haven't. My sister only played pretend games with me. Things with dragons and adventure....." Too much information? It probably was.

He was about to ask about her what kind of games she played with her siblings or friends, but it was at that moment that Schmoe came over to look at their list. Here to entertain? He exchanged a look with Cece and just smiled. In a sense, they were. What else would a game room be for?

When it was time to move on, Lucas took down the giant poster and motioned Cece over to wherever her desk was. His desk was..... not a good idea so her desk would work. And he could sit on the floor, it wasn't that far off from where he was sitting last-

........ Uhh?????

Shopping for furniture? That sounded fine. But assembling the furniture? No. No way. That sounded like chaos!

Frowning slightly, he started flipping through the heaaaaaaavy catalogue. There wasn't any kind of strategy here: no price check or going down the list. He was just looking to see which one would work the best in their game room that had cool lights and glow in the dark clothes. The TV tables came up first, and he slowed his search down. There were...... a lot of choices. A lot of colour and design options and some that worked well with some rooms but some that worked well with other kinds of rooms and-

Breathe.

He stopped at a page and turned to show it to Cece, instead. "Hey, Cece? What do you think of this stand?"

"Hey, I play those kind of pretend games with MY little brother, too!" Those EXACT kind, in fact. It made Cecelia think that Lucas's sister MUST be pretty awesome as far as sisters went. Something they obviously had in common.

Scooting her seat closer to the older boy, she watched as he flipped through the catalog, ready to stop him if she came across any items they might need. The stand he chose wasn't what SHE would've picked, but it DID have SOME benefits. "Bet the white will match almost anything AND it looks pretty sturdy, which is good. I approve!" Always a plus when it came to partner work, yes?

Flipping through some more, Cecelia GASPED when she came to a VERY appropriate sofa for their room. "Lucas, LOOK!" It was a thing of beauty. "Isn't it PERFECT?" Oh. OH! "And just LOOK at these chairs! Bet they'd be comfy. I like how they just POP, you KNOW what I mean?"