View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 09:07 PM   #113 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTiger View Post
Had she answered any of the questions? No, but then that was mostly because any of the answers Carys had thought of were said by others rather than her not having anything to say. For one, the screech of the chalk on the chalkboard was getting rather annoying, but she wasn’t going to say anything about that either. She wasn’t going to outwardly cringe like her sister was, either, upon glancing over at Carsyn and seeing her hands over her ears. Although maybe slouching down into her fuzzy beanbag chair was working rather like earmuffs anyhow. If she juuust scrunched down a bit more anyway…

Oh. They were doing an activity, so she sat back up just the tiniest bit. Pair work was easy, duh. She had a ready-made partner, and she knew they worked well together. Plus, it probably meant there wouldn’t be any more screeching chalk for a while. “So what kind of room do you want to design?,” she asked, boosting herself up more in her seat as she waited for her twin to answer. There were plenty of options she could think of. But then most of her ideas probably revolved around artwork to go on the walls rather than anything else.
Carsyn had never been one to hide her displeasure with things. If something annoyed her - such as the chalk screeching - she WAS going to show it in her actions. But back to the activity on-hand.

"Bathroom. Doh. Super easy and like how much decorating can really go into it in terms of additional furniture?" Like, a toilet and a sink and a bathtub were all givens. "Plus we could design our own pun-filled poo artwork decorate the walls. Maybe some sort of urine trouble." Okay, was she getting ahead of herself? Too disgusting? LISTEN, she was fourteen. These things were GOING to be FUNNY for her. Also. Not literal poo artwork, cause that would be disgusting. Just some sort of punny artwork.

Ikea .......... they were going to be putting together furniture? Or wait, wait ...... why were they NOT taking a field trip to one? Because literally when Schmoe mentioned the cheap ice cream, that was all Carsyn needed to want to visit a store first hand. Like ... looking through a catalogue was great, but she wanted ice cream. Stat. And it wasn't until the thick book made a thump onto her table when she woke from her ice cream daydream. UH. She didn't want to build furniture. See, this was why she was glad to pick bathroom cause surely they didn't need to pick furniture and could just do decor like shower curtains and things. Or did the shower curtains need to be stitched? Wait, how WERE shower curtains made???

Flipping casually through the book, she pointed. "We need this, obviously." Mirrors were a given. So Carys, you were writing this down? Or did they need to rip out the items from the catalogue they wanted? "And this doesn't look too hard to build?" Hopefully. Cause she supposed they needed SOME piece of furniture and how hard could it be to throw some shelves and posts together???

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.