View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 06:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

■■■ timeturner
______mid-20's | junior litigator at doge, dillonsby and bones
"How did he even get a timeturner?" her coworker asked as they all huddled over a client's charges. It was the second time that question had been asked, and Q considered the narrowmindedness of these so called lawyers. Imagine thinking there was a world outside London.

"Smuggled in, likely from China," her voice cut through the conversation, and she struggled not to roll her eyes at the quiet that ensured. Yes, the squib is talking. Groundbreaking stuff. "It explains the Jin dynasty antiquities he owns too."

"But weren't they all destroyed?"

This was embarrassing for him. Q handed over the law on timeturners. "The ones in the British Isles were, yes. And outlawed, a few years after the second wizarding war. The rest of the world did no such thing. Chinese use of time travel is rampant, chinese warlocks have been illegally travelling back to Imperial China to nick genuine artifacts for years." Q produced an English version of Le Monde Sorcier, her favourite international wizarding newspaper, and placed it on the table.

"There was an article about it just last week," she added, and smiled at the incredulous looks. "Thought it might be relevant."

Quinn: 5, wandwavers: 0.

_____________I could still change the end

Last edited by Daemon; 09-15-2019 at 06:55 PM.