Thread: Gaming Console
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 04:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
Shanners

DMAC & DMC
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maebry Grimaldi #ff8d6d
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy

x7 x5
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Again, she found herself laughing. His jovial nature was quite contagious. Perhaps they could find a way to bring it to the rest of the Ministry. "And why is that?" she asked with a warm smile on her lips. She would argue that with a personality such as his, it was likely that he was endearing in every circumstance. But Yassi didn't argue.

Though she knew she ought to get back to the office, the waving of the controller was all the convincing she needed. She hesitated for a moment before stepping forward to take it in her hands, turning it around to inspect it for a moment, before looking back up at him, slightly confused.
Ha ha ha. Ho ho ho. "Food makes my belly happy. I'm an all around pleasant guy when I'm around food." Which was why dinner on a date was always how he got a second date. Tactics. Theo span a chair to sit on it and patted the one beside it indicating that she should sit. His lap was also available if she was opposed to wooden chairs, though. Always helpful.

"Press the start button. You'll get an info screen to help you before I beat you." Because she wasn't just playing alone. No way was he going to miss out on looking both helpful and talented.

[Grimoire]__________________________________________________ ____________