View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 03:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

She had read about the secret passageways at Hogwarts? Read. Dorian looked down at young girl as she said this. A first year apparently. Honestly, first and second years all looked alike to him. If it hadn’t been for her comment he wouldn’t have known which year she was in. ”Yes, there are a few” he said, nodding his head. Quite more than just a few but they were probably not discovered yet. Or the castle was magically making them as they spoke. Hogwarts was weird. ”It must be strange spending your very first year not at Hogwarts, right?” he had spoken to more first years as part of his Head Boy thing, and all of them had been put out that they weren’t going to Hogwarts. ”I’m kind of .... sad wasn’t the word. Dissapointed? Yeah lets go with that. … dissapointed that i’m not finishing my education at Hogwarts though” he sighed. Which was funny because he had spend his first three years trying to convince his father to get him OUT of Hogwarts. Must be a matter of pride now.

An artist? That was an odd question to ask someone out of the blue. Then again, he asked weirder things before when he had been younger. Probably still did with being a Ravenclaw and all. They should add weirdness in to the traits section for Ravenclaw. Strange thinkers. He was trailing off again. It took him a moment to realise that she meant the notebook in his hand and when it clicked he looked down at the page he had just written in and at the little doodle of the hallway at the corner of the page. Artist. Yeah. ”I am if filling balloons with paint and throwing them at a canvas counts?” he laughed as he remembered back to his second year. ”But other than that, no , i am not. I’m actually writing my findings about Beauxbaton in here” he said as he wiggled it around a bit. ”Do you like to paint?” he asked.