View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 03:04 PM   #120 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

It turned out that Claudine didn’t need any older student’s help but rather, all she needed was one Phoebe. She tried moving her feet and found out that she was free. For that, the Gryffindor received a smile. “Thanks. Look at you getting that spell done, Phoebe.’’ It was a compliment and it was added gruffly because Claudine didn’t always give them; she couldn’t help it. Phoebe was very likable. It was her turn to try to help. “Finite.’’ The wand was pointed at Kaiser’s feet and her focus was heightened. Hopefully, she proved capable of helping her Housemate.

Claudine shrugged over at Cole, very pleased that he was going to try to get her back. She couldn’t care less what he did. Oddly enough, his challenge put her in a good mood though her face reflected none of that; she was back to being serious. She didn’t even care that her team had lost (and hadn’t realised that they had lost because of her [OOC: I am so sorry for her, #TeamOrange :/ ]) because all she wanted to do now was to go finish off her earlier sketch.

Without a further word, Claudine collected her belongings before exiting the room.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺