Thread: Charms Lesson 1
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 03:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
PatInTheHat

DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximiliano Delgado
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Topher Fakiris
Accidents & Catastrophes

x6 x3
Browncoat l Extra Syrup l Kita's Strong Confident Other Half l Lemon Patch

Honest to goodness, Tavie was trying REALLY HARD to like this whole ‘wear the same thing all day every day’ thing, but it got old really really fast. Not that she ever complained about to. She wasn’t going to try and fight a centuries old rule, but she did try and jazz up her uniform a bit with accessories and the like.

Today she had her nails painted different colors, her locket was tucked under her white collar shirt, and her earrings - though studs - were pink. They matched the flecks of glitter in her tights and her Ravenclaw bow tie. Tavie had unknowingly charmed an older student who fancied her father into transfiguring her Ravenclaw tie into suitable a bow tie. So she was still in uniform when she skipped into charms class, but it wasn’t the same old she’d been wearing all of one and a half months.

”Hey, Professor Piers!” She flashed him a bright smile, and then immediately went about inspecting the classroom. There were no seats to be saved for her friends, so she stood next to the tall boy already in class, smiling up at him. That’s when she noted the targets on the ceiling (and not his closed eyes).

Hmm. He should have used different colors.

______________We'll live while we're young We'll chase down the sun _________________________

Last edited by PatInTheHat; 09-15-2019 at 11:20 AM. Reason: omg why do y’all let me post when I’m half asleep