View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 07:36 PM   #107 (permalink)
hermionesclone
Gladrags Mod

DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

Text Cut: *insert pun here*
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
"Like...the kind of lights that make your clothes glow when you're in a dark room sort of lights?" Cecelia didn't know WHAT they were called, but she KNEW they existed. Those lights could be cool, she guessed. "You know, I think this game room would be really fun to hang out in. Guess muggles don't have it SO bad. They have fun in their own ways, even if those ways are different. Wonder what video games are like. Have you ever played any?" She was curious. Her family had muggle ties, so she knew some things, but she'd always been more about exploring wizarding pastimes. Maybe she'd enjoy the muggle ones, too. Maybe.

Also, she was PRETTY sure they were done, so now they could just hang out until the next task. Cecelia was GOOD at hanging out.

Uh?? Making your clothes glow?! Lucas wasn't sure what to make of that but he knew that that wasn't what he was going for. He was thinking more cool lighting that would help set the scene while playing a game. But he had a feeling that breaking a first year's heart wasn't on today's agenda so, "Uh, yeah! Exactly like that. It would make playing games a lot cooler, wouldn't it?"

Fun. Their game room was fun. If anything, that was a relief for the fourth year, who found himself smiling. "I guess they make do with what they have, even if they don't realise what they're missing." Which was a shame because magical dancing lights while playing games would be nice. "No, I haven't. My sister only played pretend games with me. Things with dragons and adventure....." Too much information? It probably was.

He was about to ask about her what kind of games she played with her siblings or friends, but it was at that moment that Schmoe came over to look at their list. Here to entertain? He exchanged a look with Cece and just smiled. In a sense, they were. What else would a game room be for?

When it was time to move on, Lucas took down the giant poster and motioned Cece over to wherever her desk was. His desk was..... not a good idea so her desk would work. And he could sit on the floor, it wasn't that far off from where he was sitting last-

........ Uhh?????

Shopping for furniture? That sounded fine. But assembling the furniture? No. No way. That sounded like chaos!

Frowning slightly, he started flipping through the heaaaaaaavy catalogue. There wasn't any kind of strategy here: no price check or going down the list. He was just looking to see which one would work the best in their game room that had cool lights and glow in the dark clothes. The TV tables came up first, and he slowed his search down. There were...... a lot of choices. A lot of colour and design options and some that worked well with some rooms but some that worked well with other kinds of rooms and-

Breathe.

He stopped at a page and turned to show it to Cece, instead. "Hey, Cece? What do you think of this stand?"