View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 03:28 AM   #103 (permalink)
Fireheart

DMT & DMLE
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Avalon Sinclair
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Japser Cohen
Magical Creatures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
Seeing as Siobhán VERY MUCH doubted that Oda wanted to work with her (she was gonna have to try harder to convince that girl to be her friend, hmm), she quickly looked around the room after hearing the professor say that they would have to partner up. Or should. Anyway, between working alone and having the option to partner up, Shivvy would most definitely always pick the second option.

Working on your own was incredibly boring. Also she didn't think she'd get ANYTHING done.

"ME!" Hello. The other girl looked familiar. Sort of. She'd definitely seen her around Hogwarts. Probably. "Hi. I'm Siobhán. What's your name? I think we should do a pantry. That's where the food is." Shivvy said all this loudly while walking over to the Ravenclaw, grinning all the while. Yes, good plan. "I'll get us that poster." And with that she turned right back around on her heels to head to the front of the classroom.

Hello Professor Schmoe. Hi.
Thank Merlin. Her offer to partner up with someone didn't go unanswered. That would have been embarrassing, especially given the fact that the professor had noticed. She wasn't thaaaat much of a loser....she just needed to work a little harder at socializing. That's all. Avalon smiled as the semi-familiar Gryffindor student approached her. "Hi Siobhán. I've definitely seen you around before, but I don't think we've officially met. I'm Avalon." She extended her hand to introduce herself. "And yes! The pantry sounds like a great idea." Food was always a good thing, after all.

"Alright, so we need to think of some items to go in there. And then find them in this......book?" Was it a book? It certainly was as thick as some books. Avalon thumbed through it, glancing at photos of strange, minimalistic Muggle furniture. "I can think of a few things so far, like shelves and lights so you can see what food you have. And maybe some boxes to put stuff in. Anything else to add?"

Quote:
Pantry
-Shelves
-Lighting
-Containers
....to be continued