View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019, 02:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default Eiji!
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Between her prefect patrols and studying, Nettie had been making a point to explore the castle. She was bound and determined to become as familiar with the place as she was with Hogwarts - after all, who knew how long they would have to stay here? She could spend the rest of her educational career here, if that mist situation didn't get resolved.

There was something...spiritual about it, too. Perhaps she felt like she was getting a glimpse at an alternate timeline she could have lived, had she gone her as her parents had originally planned. Maybe she felt connected to her family, namely her brothers, simply by roaming the halls they once roamed.

Or maybe she was just nosy, because duh. That was just who she was.

Her eyes widened as she stumbled in to the Hall of Candelabras. "Whooooa," she muttered, looking up at all the fixtures in awe. It was like the candles at Hogwarts, in the Great Hall, but...times a million. There were so many different types of candelabras, she could spend literally ALL day looking at them, and looking at the shadows on the wall.

She was practically mesmerized.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid