View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 05:02 PM   #103 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default Team purple / mentions of Cece and Phoebe
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

SPOILER!!: Reply to the Head Honcho
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
You could accidentally cast i--what?

Malachi shot the Gryffindor an openly confused look as she offered up her response. The wand movement alone should have made that quite a difficult and deliberate act.

"I...how...I mean.....if you worked really hard and were determined to be caught...I suppose...." No, really, what? "We...we've got training dummies in the arena, should you ever decide...you...y'know...." Under the complete assumption she was talking about herself and had managed to get herself stuck. Gryffindors tended to speak from experience.
Okay bossman, this wasn't that hard to follow. Bernadette just calmly raised an eyebrow at the professor/headmaster. Was he really going to tell her that he had needed accidentally (or on purpose) cast a spell on himself?! Plus, she wasn't even talking about herself; she was referencing Cece Summers who had done this!!!

"It's okay, professormaster. I'm sure it won't happen again," Bernadette soothed. She was no snitch but people here DID test the spells on themselves. She'd seen it. And it probably WOULD happen again but who knew.

Now, onto to the sticking game! Bernadette bounced with glee toward a side of the room, which, as it turned out, was TEAM PURPLE! Woohoo! "Now don't stick yourself this time," she whispered to Cece as she bounced closer to the wall. But what's this? Their housemate from the ORANGE team was asking Cece not to get her... but Bernadette didn't have to follow that.

"COLLOSHOO!" She shouted, as one does when casting spells, quickly pointing her wand at Phoebe James and then hurrying away.

Ooh, the wall! Maybe someone would stick HER to it!

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind