View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 10:11 PM   #71 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
Default Team ORANGE!
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

"Hey, yeah! JUST like a chaser!" Cecelia nodded eagerly, PLEASED that Lucas seemed to get what she was talking about. She very much liked being understood, 'specially because SOMETIMES her thoughts were ALL over the place and when she finally tried to piece all of them together, they didn't quite fit. THEN Alexandre was clarifying ALL the things Cece was thinking and she nodded even MORE, smiling. "I like that plan. Taking turns is IMPORTANT 'cause we want to make sure Headmaster Trent knows we're ALL super good at the spell." Even though SHE wasn't even sure she could DO it yet. Speaking of that, "Fetching first sounds good to me! I'm not sure I could stick anything just yet. Look!" She pointed her wand at her feet and her brow creased. "cullashoo!" Her feet didn't FEEL stuck and when she slooowly lifted the left one, it came off the floor no problem. The blonde shrugged and looked at the others as if to say SEE and then shrugged again. FETCHING first, it was!

"Hey, YOU can help Lucas try to stick some bunnies first," She announced to Bernadette who was also a Gryffindor who she'd seen sorted and EVERYTHING.

"Oh, there goes an orange bunny NOW! Aim at that one! QUICK!" Meanwhile, cecelia creeept towards the bunny, trying to be stealthy.