View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 10:01 PM   #70 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Nettie nodded. "I know that, but...still, I imagine even fake rabbits could have hurt themselves...acted like they were hurt...that just seemed unsettling to me is all" she muttered, blushing a little and trailing off. Plus, they were SUPER realistic animals and could easily mimic the signs of being injured. She still wasn't sure why that was making her so...uneasy, but Trent's answer had helped her feel a bit better. He hadn't really touched on her worry about a REAL person nearly breaking an ankle due to the spell, but she figured if someone was chasing you and they broke their ankle, well...maybe that wasn't all that bad, if they were trying to cause you harm.

Turning back to her desk, she picked up her wand and looked around for the light blue bunnies from her table. Her group had already started to work on them, and the rest of them had taken off since she started with her question, so first things first, she had to FIND one.

She looked around, getting on her hands and knees and looking for all the light blue rabbits as they bounced around. It was like an Easter parade in here...so many bunnies in all sorts of pastel colors, it was hard to keep track of all of them as they kept taking off.

OH! There was a light blue one! She pointed at it in excitement and yelled "Colloshoo!" which only managed to scare all the other rabbits around them, but caused the light blue one to take off in the opposite direction. SIGH.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid